Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So tired, oh-so-tired...

Sorry if I drift off and press all the keys while I am writing this. It has been a long day. Nothing particularly interesting, just long. Although, I did get a new pair of running shoes...which was exciting. That actually brings me to why I am writing; I discovered that New Balance has completely vegan running shoes. Amazing right! I was stoked..of course I didn't actually get them, because the cute salesman convinced me I needed the Oasis pair for my horribly bad arches. BUT they were atleast leather free. Apparently, most running shoes are now vegetarian because leather is more expensive, less breathable, and generally less gooder for running shoes.

Next point..well, ponderance really. So, as I was walking back from the library today I was thinking and somehow I came to ask myself this question. If excess estrogen causes women to grow body hair and excess testoterone causes men to loose hair, why is it that the hairless bodies are associated with the ideal feminine and animal pelt chests considered extremely masculine? Think on that! Now...I sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home