Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunny Days

Okay, so when I am faced with hours of homework I can be a bit over-dramatic and may tend toward rants of self-pitying. I thought about deleting my last post because, frankly, I didn't want those negative vibes hanging about - but then I thought better of it and decided to just make peace.

Today has been a fantastic day - the sunshine is like injecting uppers straight into my head. I just laid on the grass, did a little reading, drank a little Chai, and rocked out to my man Juanes. Can I just say one thing about him, "agrrrr." Yeah, he's up there right now. I can't help but being attracted to talent and passion - really, that's the key to my heart. People who live their life for what they believe in and love what they do are my inspiration - my idols. It's not just about the art of creation but about the concepts fueling it and the passion for life written all over it. Last week Drew and I stood out on my porch and agreed that nothing is more precious than each moment. Life, however it came to...why ever it happened, is fucking brilliant. Existence itself is a paradox with endless possibilities - a beautiful anomaly. I, for one, do believe that there is a god - god in the everything - an energy that connects all of existence and resonates in each of us. I think we all, at times, forget that we are not ever alone - we are part of the whole and simply by being born, the universe will never be the same. It's a pretty special gift. Man, I love sunny days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home